11/23/12

| high five for friday. |

1. Christmas: I set up our small Christmas tree in the corner of our living room, this week. I decided not to bring up all of the Christmas stuff from the basement, because we are going to Ontario on the 17th anyways, and I am not that big of a Christmas decoration person, anyways. Too much work for it to go unappreciated ;)

2. They see him rollin', they hatin': Bennett can roll from back to front, and front to back, now. He often gets stuck and I have to help him out, but it's cute to watch.

3. Nancy: I had a good, long, convo with my oldest and bestest of friends. (I know bestest is not a word.) It was so nice to be reminded how important friendship is. For a long time I have taken her for granted, I have searched high and low for another one like her, (because of distance and years gone by), and it's just not possible. You can't replace family, and she is like a sister to me. I love her dearly, and I am so excited to see her in December.

4. Hair: Gettin' these roots dealt with today. One of my favourite things.

5. Birthday cake: We are celebrating my birthday this weekend, and going to the Keg. I am so excited. I'm also heading out with my co-workers for a girls night, this evening (our version of a Christmas party) Pretty pumped for a weekend of parties!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment