11/2/12

| high five for friday |

I am linking up with one of my favorite blogs, From My Grey Desk, to highlight 5 things from my week that I enjoyed... just another way to stop and reflect on the good things in life, and all there is to be thankful for! 


1. Matt & Bennett dressed up for Halloween. Matt was Mr. Incredible, and Bennett was the Little Lion Man. I went as a Super Awesome Person, so I showed up as myself - naturally.

2. I have been waiting for the day that my little man's feet would be big enough for these Robeez! Success, and they make his Lord of the Dance moves even more slick when he is jolly jumpin'!

3. Today is FRIDAY which means that it's Matt's day off and I have an extra set of hands around the house. Woot.

4. We had a raging fiesta (said like Kristin Cavallari circa 2005). It was our first "play date" at our house, and we had a great time.

5. Halloween had me searching my old albums for childhood costume pics. I found this one of myself (I was probably 5 or 6) from a dress up day at my Grandmas. I was a ballerina-princess-baton twirler. This pic made me smile, and reminded me that I have always been a little quirky, & it's a great thing.

Check out the host of H54F:
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment