11/4/12

| #hashtags. |

A lot of times I see a trending #hashtag on Twitter, and I think to myself "hmm... what ARE #20SongsThatILike?" 




I saw this on Twitter last night, and I thought - instead of being super annoying and clogging up my friends newsfeed - I would do it on here.

In no particular order, and no preference to genre... I'm even starting to like country,  #20SongsThatILike

1. You Are Still Holy - Rita springer
2. Worth It All - Rita Springer
3. None But Jesus - Hillsong
4. The Maker - Dave Matthews version 
5. Maybe - Ingrid Michaelson
6. Your Song - Ellie Goulding version 
7. Washed By the Water - Needtobreathe
8. Forever Reign - Hillsong
9. Sabotage - Beastie Boys
10. Flags - Brooke Fraser
11. Grey Street - Dave Matthews band
12. Stay or Leave - Dave Matthews band
13. Beautiful Boy - John Lennon
14. Boasting - Lecrae
15. Cosmic Love - Florence & the machine
16. Shadowfeet - Brooke Fraser
17. The Scientist - Coldplay
18. Big White Gate - Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
19. Selah - Lauryn Hill
20. Lily of the Valley - Rita Springer

No comments:

Post a Comment