10/1/12

| illuminate |

I had the epiphany a few days ago that I have been living my life with my whole being trapped inside of me. 

Once bright and shining, now burnt out.
Once a social butterfly, now a hermit.
Once loud and crazy, now quiet and constantly afraid of embarrassing myself.
Once carefree, now anxious about everything.

The truth is that I know God has called me to something greater. I know that he has a plan for me. ME. The person that I am, the personality that I have, the life that I have been given, the talents that I possess.

With that comes an enemy that wants to keep me anxious, anti-social, and doubting.

This little light of mine, I want to let it shine.

The enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy.
Steal your destiny.
Kill your dreams.
Destroy your life.

My God comes so that I can have life.
One that is full.
One that is rich.
One that is satisfied.

The lies of the enemy are loud. They dominate your mind, and the chain you to the belief that you are unworthy.

There is so much freedom in knowing who you are, and accepting it.

Won't let Satan blow it out, I'm going to let it shine.

Life is so much more enjoyable when we are living at full potential. In our call. In the truth of who we are. Who we are made to be.

My prayer is that little by little, the person that I am on the inside {my hearts desires, perspectives, opinions, and experiences} will come to life again. That His voice of truth would become greater then the lies of the enemy.

I refuse to live any longer in fear and doubt.
I refuse to wait until the time is "right".
I refuse to believe that where I am now is where I will always be.
I refuse to believe that I have nothing left to give.

This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment