11/17/12

| november joy dare | day seventeen

three gifts of laughter:
I decided that I wanted to choose 3 people that make me laugh. When I started thinking about all of the people in my life, it turns out they are all pretty hilarious. Let's face - if you aren't quirky, with a personality, and have a good sense of humour - I don't really hang out with you. I love the weirdos.



1. my husband: I am not sure who finds him more amusing, me or his mom. But, my man has been making me laugh since we met (after I got over that initial, ew, I don't like him, he is arrogant- thing). He has the best sense of humour, and he can make light of any situation. I am usually 50% excited to hear what comes out of his mouth, and 50% nervous... all. the. time.

2. my cousin, Rachelle: you can also call her Rocky, Rafiki, Turd, or Turd Ferguson. Love her. At first the feelings were not mutual. Let's face it, what infant likes when their 7 year old cousin carries them around on their hip, forcing them to wear matching outfits? Most of the time she waddled around with a pout on her face... and then she became a teenager, and we were all good. She has the best sense of humour, will try and make the nastiest faces for pics (even though she still looks beautiful), & is definitely nostaligic like me, so we like to talk about all our fave moments - over, and over... and over again. We also like to be a source of entertainment for her older brother, and my sweet cousin, Eric.

  
3. my brother, Tyler: One of the funniest people I know. He is brilliant. He is so quick with his come-backs, you can always see the wheels turning in his head, & and he can recite the lines from almost any movie - perfectly. I look forward to seeing him at Christmas, and hear some of his one-liners. Even if they are directed at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment